Friday, May 15, 2009

She Tweets, But Doesn't Let Me

I'm listening to Nothing Looks the Same in the Light by Wham!

My fantasy author, Sandy Lender, has a presence on Twitter, a micro-blogging networking site, but she refuses to let me participate. You can follow her at http://twitter.com/sandylender. But you can't follow me. She says it's difficult enough to keep track of what I'm saying about her here.

I've tried convincing her that, of course, I would only tweet about Amanda Chariss. For those of you not aware, Chariss is the lovely heroine from Choices Meant for Gods. She's this amazing young woman who arrives at my family's estate completely unaware that she's the single most important figure in our society's...wait...Sandy's harping at me about getting too romantic here. Next thing you know, I'll have to post about the differences between her fantasy work and works seeped in romance. (Just so you all know, Choices Meant for Gods was seeped in romance the moment she described Chariss.)

Ed. Note from Sandy: Choices Meant for Gods was seeped in romance the moment I described the hot and handsome Nigel Taiman, who has just announced he will NOT be completing this post. He he he. The point was you can follow me on Twitter, but not poor Nigel.

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites