Thursday, October 14, 2010

She Moved Her Dragon Blog

(I'm listening to American Science by Duran Duran.)

My Fantasy Author Sandy Lender is on my "naughty" list these days for the same reason she's getting "anger mail" from fans who demand Book III in the Choices series. She's stalled too long. Rest assured, I'm flogging her daily and will soon withhold chocolate until the book's rewrite is complete.

In the meantime, you can see her new-and-improved dragon blog on the Wordpress server. I hate to encourage such time-wasters, but she asked me so nicely...

Please visit http://TodayTheDragonWins.wordpress.com when you get a chance and click on the "Gimme Free Content!" button to get automatic updates when she's playing on the blog instead of finishing my bride's book.

All my best,
Nigel Taimain

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites