Friday, October 9, 2009

She's in Some Magazine

I'm listening to Whenever I Say Your Name by Sting.

True to form, my fantasy author, Sandy Lender, has been penning things that have nothing to do with my lovely bride. You can catch her latest work in the innaugural issue of Winter's Night magazine, available now at Lulu.

Her short story A Legacy Protected was selected to be published alongside other fantasy authors such as Richard Bray, Todd Diel, Judith W. Huey, and many others. You can order a print version of this 84-page, family-friendly magazine, or download an electronic version of it at that Lulu site. Personally, I don't think we should encourage her in this maddening habit of writing things unrelated to the finale of the Choices series, but, apparently, there's nothing to be done for it. I shall continue to badger her. I promise.

All my best to you,
Nigel
Tags: , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites