Monday, January 4, 2010

She's Injured Again

My fantasy author, Sandy Lender, was excited to get to announce that her first fantasy novel has been released in Kindle format. To celebrate, she decided to make a pot roast. I thought I should prepare some ideas for marketing...like a fool, I left her to cook alone.

Surprisingly, she didn't swear when she sliced into her finger. In fact, her "ouch! Oh, man," sounded more like a moment of resignation or disappointed expectation. I hurried into the kitchen to check on her anyway and found her washing off this large knife photographed here.

Please help my fantasy author afford pre-cooked meals. Purchase and download her first two novels, which feature my lovely bride Amanda Chariss, in Kindle book format at http://tinyurl.com/CMFGkindle and http://tinyurl.com/CMFKkindle . The epic fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings are also available in hardcover formats.

Thank you for your help.
All my best,
Nigel Taiman

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites