Saturday, September 8, 2007

She's Swamped




My fantasy author is attempting to do too many things at once. What I find frustrating is how few of those things involve finishing my corrections for the sequel to the fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods. You know, if she's going to get this second book in the trilogy out by the end of the year, she needs to get it turned in to her publisher...Anyone want to help me make that happen?

In the meantime, please enjoy these images from Sandy Lender's time at DragonCon last weekend. The first image is Sandy in the room with an archangel in the background taking her picture. The second picture is her and fantasy author M.B. Weston, who has a novel called A Prophecy Forgotten available at Amazon.com and ArcheBooks.com.

All my best,
Nigel

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites