Wednesday, January 16, 2008

She Has a Contest at The Dragon

Visitors over at Today the Dragon Wins can win a copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods if you comment on one of my guest blogs where I wax poetic about my lovely bride-to-be, Amanda Chariss. Yes, my fantasy author, Sandy Lender, has given me permission to rant and rave about how amazing and glorious and beautiful and incredible Amanda is. (Middle what? Oh, yes, sorry about that - the only caveat is she insists that I use Amanda's middle name as everyone else does.) So about once a week between now and Valentine's Day, you can read a guest post by me at http://www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com/, leave a comment in the comment field, and be entered in the contest to win your own first-edition, hard-cover, autographed copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, in which you'll meet the amazing fantasy heroine Chariss. (And she is absolutely stunning with her lavender eyes and her quick wit and her excellent sword skills and her ability to steal her way into your heart without you even realizing it's happened...)

If you doubt my word on it, you can read reviews of Choices Meant for Gods at http://www.amazon.com/ where people confirm my assertions. (What? I'm an educator, I'm supposed to speak as if I'm educated. Trust me and let me just type this.)

So stop by http://www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com/ when you have a chance and seek out my first guest blog post (I did it Monday) to get your first entry in. You can enter every day if you like...

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites