Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She's Being Unreasonable

I'm listening to No More Words by Berlin.

My fantasy author, Sandy Lender, will soon find herself chained to the writing desk in the den. I don't think I can stress just how irritated I am. She finished her online book tour July 3 and was to then focus her evening and weekend time on completing the editing of Book III of the Choices trilogy. Has she done this?

No.

Instead, she's made corrections to the galleys of Choices Meant for Kings. She's approved ads for magazines and Web sites. She's sent poems and first-chapter files to test readers for critique. She's fiddled around with Twitter and facebook so she'll have people to announce book release and signing dates to. She's even put together additional content for her Web site. But the thing that's really angered me is this sudden interest in some story about a young lady named Lace. By the gods! I've spent the past three years helping her promote and market my Amanda's story and here she is working on a story about some strumpet from some other world? I'll have no part of such nonsense while...wait.

I'm being censored now. Isn't that just dandy. Apparently, my fantasy author thinks she can work on multiple stories simultaneously.

We'll see about that. These chains that I have for the writing desk will keep her out of reach of the reference books she's using for the "Lace" story, I can tell you that much.

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites