Thursday, July 30, 2009

She's Unveiling the Cover for Choices Meant for Kings

I'm listening to Don't Get Around Much Anymore by Harry Connick, Jr.

I'm very pleased to announce that my fantasy author, Sandy Lender, is unveiling the cover for her new fantasy novel Choices Meant for Kings this evening. I was going to make you go over to Today The Dragon Wins to check it out, but why?

Notice the lovely and sun-tanned Amanda Chariss, my beautiful bride-to-be, is featured up front there. I think that's as it should be. Of course, no artist can capture Chariss's charm and beauty, so this rendition is as close as one could come. Pity. But it pleases me that Sandy let someone try. I'm hoping she'll let someone like Megan Kissinger (the talented, award-winning artist from Southwest Florida who produced the map of Onweald for the Choices series) prepare a proper portrait some day. And perhaps a miniature portrait that I can carry in my pocket when Chariss is off running around taking care of unworthy gods...

If you'd like more information about the upcoming Choices Meant for Kings fantasy novel, which is off to the printer now, please visit the Books page of Sandy's Web site. If you still need to get your copy of the first novel, Choices Meant for Gods, visit Amazon or ArcheBooks right away. You're going to love Chariss as much as I do as soon as you start reading about her. Just a beautiful young woman. Just beautiful.

All my best to you,
Nigel Taiman

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites