Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She Told Me to Get My Act Together

And I found that humorous because she's just as guilty as I about doing everything other than marketing these days. It turns out my fantasy author, Sandy Lender, is devising a plan to kick our marketing efforts for her fantasy novels back into gear. I'm not sure what all it's going to entail because so far it appears to involve calling various food services to see who wants the turkey thawing in her refrigerator.

Here's the strangest thing about this writer's life: she can't seem to make up her mind. One minute, she's completely devoted and happy about something. The next minute, she'd rather eat nails than cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. (What's that? Oh, great, I'm being called insensitive just because I don't understand how obnoxious it is to cook a meal like that for yourself. Well, be that as it may, she has a turkey and the makings of green bean...what!?...green bean casserole...whatever that is...to donate to the nearest fallout shelter or food bank. Pardon me. The nearest women's shelter or food bank. (Do you want to just type this for me?)

If you know of a place that will accept uncooked poultry the day before Thanksgiving, please hit the comment link below. She's going to lose it any minute here.

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites