Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She's Featured at Author Island Friday

My fantasy author, Sandy Lender, has an announcement she wants me to shout about. Her epic fantasy novel, Choices Meant for Gods, will be the featured Book of the Day this Friday, Feb. 22, at www.authorisland.com. To enter the contest to win an autographed, hard-cover, first edition of CMFG from the site that day, you must know that Chariss (my lovely bride) ended up at my estate because she was running from Jamieson Drake (the evil creep sorcerer who needs to die by my sword, by the way).

You can get more information to enter and win the contest by visiting her publisher's site and reading the free chapters at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. Or you can download the eBook there, too, and read the whole story.

See you at Author Island Friday.
Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites