Monday, March 24, 2008

She Asked Me to Revisit the Purpose of This Site, Part II

In part one of this "explanation," I told you that my fantasy author, Sandy Lender, asked me to develop this blog to assist with marketing the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods. You might wonder why I would acquiesce when I'm not from this society. I don't typically interact with this world. The bride that I'm madly in love with is in a fantasy realm where I should be even now. Well, here's part two of the explanation.

I’m Nigel Taiman, a 28-year-old gentleman who once lived just south of Arcana City in the southeast corner of Onweald. I'm representing Fantasy Author Sandy Lender here in the blogosphere for two reasons. At first, it was merely because Sandy Lender, as the fantasy author, knows the end of my story. She knows the end of my bride’s story. She said she’d make it “easier” for Amanda Chariss, the heroine of Choices Meant for Gods and the woman I love, if I helped her market and promote the epic fantasy novel. As ominous as that sounds, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to keep Mandy safe.

The second reason for my involvement has developed during the past 13 months. Sandy Lender is really a neat writer to hang out with. At first, I thought she was going to coerce me into whatever promotional tasks she needed performed by threatening to harm Chariss, but, now that I've spent so much time with her, I see that's not the way Sandy operates. She's really quite a fair and equitable author. And, if you could see the insane schedule she keeps, you'd see why she needs help with promotion. She's on her own.

So I’m her spokesperson. Of course, Sandy Lender has her own blog where she’s not only promoting Choices Meant for Gods, but she’s offering writing and grammar tips (for free!—in this society, I didn’t think people gave away information they’d learned over a 16-year career, but she’s doing it). If you type in http://www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com/, you can visit Sandy’s site. The very name of it makes me shudder, given what I know of The Dragon.

But this site, http://SandyLender.blogspot.com, will be devoted to the author herself. Why? Because she needs me to promote Choices Meant for Gods.

As much as I need her to protect Amanda Chariss.

If you'd like more information about the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, I recommend reading the first three chapters, for free, at the ArcheBooks Publishing site at http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. That's also where you can order a hard cover, first edition copy with a 20% discount for your book collection, or download the electronic (eBook) version for less than $4.

To read some excellent five-star reviews of Choices Meant for Gods, visit http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1595071652/ref=s9_asin_image_1-1966_g1/105-8001163-2859664?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=10TVDGS539SGZYCWCBRW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=288448601&pf_rd_i=507846. That's also where you can order a hard cover, first edition copy with free shipping for your book collection.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites