Friday, March 7, 2008

She Has Another Contest Running at Author Island

Win a spa package from Arcana's bathing rooms when you visit Author Island and Sandy Lender's Today the Dragon Wins blogsite.



To help explain the "goodies" in the spa package my fantasy author is giving away, I must explain where I live. Arcana is the estate where I live in the epic fantasy adventure Choices Meant for Gods. It's the Taiman family home where my great great great grandmother, Arcana Scheld came to live when she (wait, Sandy's having some sort of hissy fit...)





Apparently, I'm being censored because I'm about to bore you all to tears with backstory. Nice. You think she'd treat me a little more kindly if she expects me to promote this contest she has running. It's all about relaxing and she doesn't appear to be relaxing at the moment. She appears to be chasing me off the computer.





In case you haven't already read the novel, Choices Meant for Gods includes the lovely yet stressed out heroine, Amanda Chariss. One evening, while seeking refuge from an evil sorcerer, Chariss takes a break from her training and plotting to just relax in the bathing rooms of Arcana. In honor of the need for all heroines to take a break and relax, Sandy has teamed up with http://www.authorisland.com/ to give away a spa package from Arcana's bathing rooms.

The picture above is of the prize Sandy has assembled. (And notice all that lovely lavender to match Chariss's eyes…) If you'd like to win this prize, all you have to do is leave a comment at http://www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com/ letting us know that you're an Author Island fan. And if you'd like to hear more about the story of Amanda Chariss, I'll have information about Choices Meant for Gods there throughout the contest (which you can enter every day if you like).

Or you can just succumb to the pressure now and buy the electronic version of the book at ArcheBooks Publishing's Web site. It's only $3.99 to get the eBook, whereas ordering the hard cover edition is a larger investment. The link is http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. (You can also read the first three chapters there by clicking the "free sample" button.)

Enjoy and good luck with the contest!
All my best,
Nigel Taiman
Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites