Sunday, May 6, 2007

She's the Greatest Author Ever


Have I mentioned that Sandy is great? (That's her in the picture holding a sword.) You won’t believe the deleted scene she just let me read. I asked why in the world it was deleted because…by the gods…it’s remarkable. Let me just state, Amanda Chariss is stunning.

Anyway, Sandy Lender has posted a deleted scene from Choices Meant for Gods at The Dragon over at www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com/ and I wholeheartedly encourage you to go read it. She was concerned at first that everyone will assume Choices Meant for Gods is a romance or erotic novel if she posts steamy (Hey, is that the word you used?)…yes…if she posts steamy scenes between Amanda and me, but, you know, by the very fact that they were deleted, thus not included in the published novel, one should understand that Choices Meant for Gods is a fantasy novel. (I’ve just been informed that I could further define it as a high fantasy or epic fantasy such as the Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien or the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Personally, I’ve not read either of those, but Sandy Lender seems to think highly of them. I think highly of the story of Amanda Chariss.)

So stop by The Dragon today to read this wonderful scene. And stop by http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=dp_return_1/104-9089752-5140754?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books&qid=1175821346&sr=8-1 to order your copy of the high fantasy novel and read about my bride, dragons, a great wizard, some testy gods and goddesses, an evil sorcerer, and all manner of fantastic themes in this new work. Judging by the seven 5-star reviews on the Amazon site, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites