Tuesday, April 17, 2007

She's Asked me to Promote Some More

Apparently, there's a spider in the house, so I may be called away from the computer suddenly...
I think I've mentioned that the purpose of this blog is two-fold: I am to promote Sandy Lender, which, in some way, promotes Choices Meant for Gods, her new fantasy novel (and the story of my lovely bride, Amanda Chariss). The part of this site that promotes Sandy is what her publisher refers to as the author's journal, but Sandy has this aversion to airing her life and innermost thoughts for the World Wide Web.

Thus I get censored quite a bit. And I've decided that's fine. I don't understand all the inner workings of the female mind - and I surely don't want to.

The part of this site that promotes the fantasy novel needs a little more attention, she told me today. (I think she just didn't want me to post about her screeching over the spider in the house - she's really terrified of these things. Okay, I've been instructed that I must explain the types of spiders she's seen out here in the swamp include black widows and enormous wolf spiders that you can see wiggling their fangs from 10 feet away.) To at least attempt to stay on track, let me state that the novel is great; I like it. The main character, Amanda Chariss, is amazing; I'm madly in love with her. And the novel itself is getting good press.

And I guess Sandy Lender is getting some good press, too. (Is that really how you say it? Good press? What does that mean exactly?) She has appeared on blogs and will appear on more, which I'll alert everyone to, and, tomorrow, she'll be featured in an article in the Naples Sun Times here in Naples, Fla. I guess that's a big deal in your society.

I'll keep you all posted!

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites