Tuesday, April 3, 2007

She's Floating on Cloud 9

I guess it would be more accurate to say Sandy Lender is floating somewhere above Cloud 9, if I'm understanding the colloquialism correctly, now that she's holding a copy of Choices Meant for Gods. It's heavy for a fantasy book. Solid and substantive, I should say. But don't take my word for it. I'm supposed to be posting testimonials from people for her:

"Choices Meant for Gods is a marvelous read. The action and suspense continue in one easy flow. Congratulations to Lender. She has a winner."
--Lea Docken, FantasyToday.com


So as long as you like epic fantasy in the style of J.R.R. Tolkien or Terry Goodkind, you should be set to enjoy the story of my bride, Amanda Chariss. You can get your copy to judge for yourself at Amazon.com or http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm.

Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites