Sunday, March 4, 2007

Her First Book is in Editing Now

Sandy Lender’s Choices Meant for Gods is now with the copy editor at ArcheBooks Publishing. She tells me this bodes well for getting a novel published soon. The next step she’ll see should be the galleys arriving (please keep in mind I’m just typing the random and rapid-fire statements she makes) for her final proofreading and approval.

That sounds like progress to me.

So you should be able to pre-order Choices Meant for Gods soon. Have I listed its ISBN here before? If I haven’t, let me do so now.

978-1-59507-165-1

That’s the 13-digit code that lets bookstores and websites that sell such fine works of art as Harry Potter from J.K. Rowling, the Sword of Truth series from Terry Goodkind and The Children of Hurin from J.R.R. Tolkein (please keep in mind that Sandy rattles these things off and I have no idea what she’s talking about) find your book easily and quickly. I think Sandy is ready to visit every store in Florida to get them to stock a copy of my story…and I certainly wouldn’t dissuade that.

Tags: ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites