Tuesday, March 13, 2007

She's Writing this Vampire Story

As much as it perturbs me to support this, Sandy Lender has a fun, light, not-epic, and downright vampiric (at times) serial novel she’s posting online for your reading enjoyment. Personally, it drives me nuts because it takes her time from writing my bride’s story, but, what can I do about it?

Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sandysvampiresunrise/join and sign up to join the free group that’s reading Saving a Vampire from the Summer Sunrise. (I think it’s a strange title for something, but she says it’s to depict “a fun little romp through a Florida setting.”) From the way she describes vampires, I can’t imagine one settling in Naples, Florida, but that’s one more example of her strange mind at work. And I don’t think the creature in this story acts like a vampire very often. The creature stalking him does, as far as I can tell, but who am I to judge? I’m not from your world.

The next scene goes online tonight when she takes a break from proofing the galleys for Choices Meant for Gods. I'm stunned at how long that's taking her.

Tags: ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites