Wednesday, March 28, 2007

She's Censoring Me

I learned a new word today. Censorship. She won’t let me post the blog I wanted to write, and that’s called censorship in your society. (Excuse me a moment, I need to argue with her about this post.)

All right then. I can’t even reference the other blog I had spent a very great deal of time writing. (No, I’m not whining, I’m just telling everyone…)

Fine. Let me just state that I intended to say something very nice about my author and now I would rather stuff her in the closet and lock the door. If only she had one of those laptop computers that you don’t have to plug into the wall to operate—then I could stuff her in the closet and she could still work on my bride’s story in the Choices Meant for Gods trilogy. I wonder if I could invest in one of these things while she’s at work during the day. The idiot she’s divorcing has access to money and I could… (What? Why can’t I call him that? What does it matter that this is a public forum?). The fellow that she currently lives with has access to money and I could probably get at that because I’m sure coins from Onweald won’t trade in this society.

So, while she’s just wandered into another room, let me tell you what she said today:

“A candle loses none of its light by lighting another candle.”

I think she was quoting someone else, but I don’t know who. I just felt very pleased with her when she said it because of something she had done. Now I have to post this quickly before she comes in here and censors me again, but it’s a quote I think she’d share with others. It’s one of those pleasant things she likes passing along…

Tags: ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites