Sunday, June 3, 2007

She Wishes to Thank the Academy

I've no idea what that title means, but she suggested it. She also suggested she'll be watching me post until I can "settle back down and stop doing things behind her back." I guess the interview with Mr. Wolf at Author Alley last week and the post Tuesday have made her nervous. (They won't believe that if you're standing over me...) I'm supposed to tell you that she trusts me implicitly; she's just paranoid. (That's one of the most cynical things...you and Amanda both say the most cynical things sometimes.) She says only the paranoid survive.

Anyway, Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes to extend her gratitude to the following incredible people who hosted her this past week during the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour:

Dee Owen
Jamieson Wolf
Charlene Leatherman
Nancy Hendrickson

Sandy says that without you, she'd be floundering without anyone knowing her name, so she's grateful and appreciative and she wishes to let you know that you're her heroes for the week.

And, Jamieson Wolf, who hosted me at www.authoralley.blogspot.com May 29 has my nod of thanks. (Sandy's not really upset over that, by the way. She got a chuckle out of it all, even the Duran Duran comments.)

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites