Thursday, June 14, 2007

She's Taking No Prisoners


Imagine my complete surprise when we opened the door to Sandy's house last night to the sight of one of those enormous wolf spiders on her ceiling...and she didn't scream. In fact, she spoke to it in one of those voices that sounds a bit demonic. I don't remember her exact words, but it was something to the effect of, "No, you don't get to live. And you get to die now." The bird was screeching, the spider was trying to lie flat against the ceiling (which is difficult when they're so amazingly large), and she was brandishing the can of UltraRaid. She marched over, lifted the can, and wasted the thing. Of course it tried to get away, which is the point where she usually starts screaming again.

I'm rather proud of her. She says she's had enough crap coming at her in life. She's done accepting it.

No more prisoners.

I think I'll lay low this weekend while she's traveling and just make sure she doesn't land herself in jail...

All my best,

Nigel

Tags:

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites