Friday, June 29, 2007

She's Forcing me to Post This

I can't believe I'm posting this for her, but, you know, she hasn't finished Book III in the Choices Meant for Gods trilogy yet, so I have to appease her to be sure everything turns out the way I'd like...

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender would like to appear on the Craig Ferguson Show to p-- (WHAT!? Surely you don't want me to use that word!? I don't care if it is an industry term.)...

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender would like to appear on the Craig Ferguson show to promote her epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods and to "drool" on Mr. Ferguson. Apparently, she adores the man. (What? No, I'm not including anything about his blue jeans.) He has a fantastic accent, according to Sandy. (Accent? Didn't you say accent?)

By the gods. Anyway, anyone wishing to start a letter-writing campaign to help her get on the show is welcome to do so. I'm stepping out of the way.

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites