Saturday, July 21, 2007

She Came Home Singing "Who is Johnny?"

I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep manifesting itself in lunacy or if she's just loopy because she's excited about the Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour activities today (which I'll get to in the posts to come), but she returned from her errands this morning singing this bizarre little tune.

Of course I asked why.

Turns out she stopped by Wal-mart (a large store...oh...you are all familiar with this place?) after her sea turtle patrol this morning. At this store, she pilfered through the bargain bin of movies they sell and found something called Short Circuit, which, I guess has this robot (which is a moving machine) called Johnny 5 and a song called "Who is Johnny?" which Sandy is now regaling me with. She's trying to find it on her iPod so I can listen to it. I get the impression it might not really be necessary...

I asked why she felt the need to spend $5 on a movie she'll never actually take the time to sit down and watch. She has several unopened movies on the shelf that she intends to watch, but I don't like to see her waste her time that way. She has books to complete, you know.

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites