Friday, July 27, 2007

She Needs to Stop Abby

My fantasy author, Sandy Lender, has taken the day off of work to get some personal items taken care of. So I have been given free access to the computer.

I feel almost giddy.

I wonder if this means she trusts me...

Hopefully this post won't result in her rescinding that trust. There's something I could use some help with (besides how to get the iTunes on this computer to stop looping a constant stream of Duran Duran songs). I'm sure you're all aware by now that the misguided Abigail Farrier has her own blog where she posts entries from her diary. This diary is a sampling of her ramblings from nearly a decade prior to the happenings of the story in Choices Meant for Gods. They are...well...embarrassing for the poor lady at best. I've asked Sandy to make Abby stop posting these things. Sandy seems to think they're merely good marketing ploys; will help build sympathy for the woman. I disagree.

Could those of you who are familiar with Abby or her blog at (and please don't hold this name against me) http://AbigailLovesNigel.blogspot.com please reply and let me (thus Sandy, who reads this) know that Abby's blog should be radically changed. I could use your support in this campaign.

Thank you for your help.

All my best,
Nigel
(And if you aren't familiar with the character Abigail Farrier, you can read all about her by ordering your own copy of Choices Meant for Gods at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=cm_cd_t_h_dp_i/104-9089752-5140754.)

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites