Friday, July 13, 2007

She Was Reading

It's not enough that I find her typing away at some foreign manuscript that has nothing to do with the Choices Meant for Gods trilogy. Oh, no. I showed up with a marvelous idea for the ending of Book III (and this was a fantastic idea, I'm telling you), and Fantasy Author Sandy Lender was reading a book. Reading.

She claims it was so she could post a review online for the book she was reading. Supposedly a book's sales increase by 38% whenever a five-star review is posted on Amazon.com so she wants to read the book to be sure she can offer a five-star review. I think that's real nice and noble and all, but, ah, she has a book to finish writing.

I've got to find a way to keep her on task here.

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites