Tuesday, July 3, 2007

She Got Carded

My fantasy author had to explain to me what this meant, but, considering how elated she was over it, I thought it had to be something grand.

Not so much.

Turns out that while buying bottles of wine over her lunch break today, Sandy Lender got carded. This means... (Oh, they already know what that means? Then why am I posting a blog about it?)

By the gods. She just wanted you all to know that a lady at the check-out stand stared at her and thought she wasn't 21 yet. Considering Sandy just celebrated her 37th birthday in New York a couple weekends ago, this has her pretty happy. I don't really understand why you women get so excited over such trivial things. You don't catch Mandy fussing over such things.

Tags: ,

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites